Bally Internet encompasses Bally’s iGaming solutions, including our award-winning iGaming Platform and our Remote Gaming Server (RGS), through which online providers can deliver our best-in-class slot content.
To contact us, click here.
Bally’s iGaming Platform is essentially an online gaming portal, allowing casino operators the ability to provide mobile, social, and online play-for-free and wager-based gaming. Through the platform’s open architecture, operators can choose from a multitude of providers’ best-in-class content. The iGaming platform is ready to accommodate online wagering beyond poker, such as casino table games, video slots, bingo, and sports betting when authorized.
- Open architecture – operators choose “best-in-class” content
- Technology platform designed to be hosted as a business-to-business solution for the casino industry
- Mobile integration
- Core casino-management, bonusing, and business-intelligence systems integration for Bally Systems customers
- Online marketing tools reach new players and obtain new valuable player data
- Custom, casino-branded look and feel
- Operational technical support
- Operational customer service support
- Security features including geo-location and age verification
- Convenience features, such as payment processing
- Integrated affiliates module for player acquisition
- System compliance with Nevada standards for wagering on poker (with other jurisdictions to follow)
- Design promotes liquidity for poker networks
Remote Gaming Server (RGS)
The RGS product enables online casino providers access to Bally’s deep library of proven casino-gaming content via a one-time integration. These interactive versions offer enhanced bonusing, proven play mechanics, progressives, and other outstanding features that only a company with more than 80 years in the gaming industry can provide.